About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Let’s Not Satan Divide Us

In the Lord, however, woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. — 1 Corinthians 11:11

"We are all one in Christ Jesus!" Paul told the Galatians (Galatians 3:26-29). Satan, however, constantly tries to divide God's people. One of his most effective means of division has been to divide men and women — whether in families or churches. Paul reminds us that if Jesus is our Lord, we recognize we need each other and we are committed to placing value on each other. Rather than letting Satan divide us through our differences, we choose to unite around our Savior!

Daily Prayers

. Thank you, God, for revealing to me the Way, the Truth, and the Life through Jesus. Forgive me for the times I may have misused his name or underestimated his glory. Restore in me the child-like sense of joyous wonder that I need to have in his presence. In the holy and awesome name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

. Holy God, I believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior. I believe that he came to earth as a human, lived an exemplary life of grace and power, and died for my sins so I could live for you, and with you, forever. Please forgive me, O God, for the times that I have hedged on my commitment to you and flirted with the darkness. I want to live for you with passion, joy, and fulfillment. I want to be transformed to be like Christ. In his name, Jesus the Lord, I pray. Amen.

. Holy LORD, God Almighty, please accept the offering of my thoughts, my words, and my actions today, and each day that follows, as my loving worship to you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

. May my words and my actions bring you delight, O LORD, my God! You have done so much for me, dear Father, I want to bring you great joy! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

. O LORD God, please bless me as I seek to impart my faith to others, especially to those in my family. Please bless me with a consistent and faithful witness to them and the right words to say when the time is right. Give me the strength and sensitivity to say it with loving respect, and the courage to live as a strong Christian example for my children and grandchildren. Most of all, may those I influence see my joy in living for you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

[Message No: 7943]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment