About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, January 29, 2021

Street

Joshua 2:19

If any of them go outside your house into the street, their blood will be on their own heads;  we will not be responsible. As for those who are in the house with you, their blood will be on our head  if a hand is laid on them.

1 Samuel 9:26

They rose about daybreak, and Samuel called to Saul on the roof, “Get ready, and I will send you on your way.” When Saul got ready, he and Samuel went outside together.

Lamentation 1:20

See, Lord, how distressed  I am!

 I am in torment  within,

 and in my heart I am disturbed, 

 for I have been most rebellious. 

 Outside, the sword bereaves;

 inside, there is only death.

Mark 11:4

They went and found a colt outside in the street, tied at a doorway.  As they untied it,

Revelation 11:8

Bible Tells Us  – 

. Lord, bless me in the work I do

Psalm 90:17

May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us;

 establish the work of our hands for us—

 yes, establish the work of our hands.

Psalm 128:1-2

Blessed are all who fear the Lord, 

 who walk in obedience to him. 

    You will eat the fruit of your labor; 

 blessings and prosperity  will be yours.

Proverbs 10:22

The blessing of the Lord  brings wealth, 

 without painful toil for it.

[Message No: 7970]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment