About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Bible Tells Us – 5

 Lord, plant me so I will bear the fruit of your spirit

Galatians 5:22-23

But the fruit  of the Spirit is love,  joy, peace,  forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,   gentleness and self-control.  Against such things there is no law.

John 15:8n purity and Holiness


This is to my Father’s glory,  that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

. Lord, preserve me iEphesians 1:4

For he chose us  in him before the creation of the world  to be holy and blameless  in his sight. In love

Matthew 5:8

Blessed are the pure in heart, 

 for they will see God.

. Lord, move me into the purpose for which I was created

2 Peter 1:10

Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling  and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble,

. Lord, change me into the likeness of Christ

Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ  and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.  The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God,  who loved me  and gave himself for me.

Romans 8:16-17

For those who are led by the Spirit of God  are the children of God.    The Spirit  you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again;  rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”    The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit  that we are God’s children.    Now if we are children, then we are heirs —heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings  in order that we may also share in his glory.

[Message No: 7957]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment