About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Holding On

VERSE

Lord I'm holding on to You

Jesus closer and closer to You

And with all that I am

And in everything I do

I'm holding on to You

CHORUS

Called into Your presence

You're calling my name

In loving You and serving You

I'm transformed and changed

Reflecting Your glory

The image of God

So I'm holding on

An Incorruptible Crown

1 Corinthians 9:25-27

Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown  that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.    Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly;  I do not fight like a boxer beating the air.  

  No, I strike a blow to my body  and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

Bible Study

Psalm 119:9

How can a young person stay on the path of purity? 

 By living according to your word.

Children

2 Samuel 7:29

Now be pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, Sovereign Lord, have spoken, and with your blessing  the house of your servant will be blessed forever.”

[Message No: 7938]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment