About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

186, Things Men Can Do


(28 to 32 out of 186)

28)

Depart out of the way

Malachi 2:8  

But you have turned from the way and by your teaching have caused many to stumble; you have violated the covenant with Levi,” says the LORD Almighty.

29)

Depart from God in the heart

Jeremiah 17:5  

This is what the LORD says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD.

Hebrews 3:12  

See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.

30)

Let Word depart from heart

Deuteronomy 4:9  

Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.

31)

Have Holy Spirit depart from them

1 Samuel 16:14  

Now the Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD tormented him.

32)

Have the Lord depart from them

1 Samuel 18:12  

Saul was afraid of David, because the LORD was with David but had left Saul.

1 Samuel 28:15-16  

15 Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” “I am in great distress,” Saul said. “The Philistines are fighting against me, and God has turned away from me. He no longer answers me, either by prophets or by dreams. So I have called on you to tell me what to do.”

16 Samuel said, “Why do you consult me, now that the LORD has turned away from you and become your enemy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment