About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. – Part 2


Psalms 36:9  

For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.

Psalms 38:10  

My heart pounds, my strength fails me; even the light has gone from my eyes.

Psalms 43:3  

Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.

Psalms 44:3  

It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them.

Psalms 49:19  

He will join the generation of his fathers, who will never see the light of life.

Psalms 56:13  

For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.

Psalms 76:4  

You are resplendent with light, more majestic than mountains rich with game.

Psalms 89:15  

Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD.

Psalms 90:8  

You have set our iniquities before you, our secret sins in the light of your presence.

Psalms 97:11  

Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart.

Psalms 104:2 

He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent

Psalms 105:39  

He spread out a cloud as a covering, and a fire to give light at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment