About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Heavenly Fathers Letter…Part 8


. His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you

1 John 4:10  

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

. I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love

Romans 8:31-32  

31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

32  He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

. If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me

1 John 2:23  

No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

. And nothing will ever separate you from my love again

Romans 8:38-39 

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,

39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

. Come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen

Luke 15:7  

I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

. I have always been Father, and will always be Father

Ephesians 3:14-15 

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father,

15 from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name.

. My question is Will you be my child?

John 1:12-13

12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

. I am waiting for you

Luke 15:11-32 (Please read this portion.)

Love you my child

Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment