About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, December 2, 2011

My Heavenly Fathers Letter…Part 1


. You may not know me, but I know everything about you

Psalms 139:1  

O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.

. I know when you sit down and when you rise up

Psalms 139:2  

You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.

. I am familiar with all your ways

Psalms 139:3  

You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.

. Even the very hairs on your head are numbered

Matthew 10:29-31

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father.

30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

. For you were made in my image

Genesis 1:27  

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him;

. In me you live and move and have your being

Acts 17:28  

‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

. For you are my offspring

Acts 17:28

‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

. I knew you even before you were conceived

Jeremiah 14:5  

Even the doe in the field deserts her newborn fawn because there is no grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment