About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, December 2, 2011

My Heavenly Fathers Letter…Part 4


. Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand

James 1:17 

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

. For I am your provider and I meet all your needs

Matthew 6:31-33  

31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’

32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.

33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

. My plan for your future has always been filled with hope

Jeremiah 29:11

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

. Because I love you with an everlasting love

Jeremiah 31:3  

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

. My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore

Psalms 139:17-18  

17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

18 Where I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.

. And I rejoice over you with singing

Zephaniah 3:17  

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment