About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, December 2, 2011

My Heavenly Fathers Letter…Part 5


. I will never stop doing good to you

Jeremiah 32:40  

I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me.

. For you are my treasured possessions

Exodus 19:5  

Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine,

. I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul

 Jeremiah 32:41  

I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul.

. And I want to show you great and marvelous things

Jeremiah 33:3  

‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’
. If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me

Deuteronomy 4:29  

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.

. Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart

Psalms 37:4  

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

. For it is I who gave you those desires

Philippians 2:13  

For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment