About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Heavenly Fathers Letter…Part 7


. And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth

Revelation 21:3-4  

3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

. I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus

John 17:23  

I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

. For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed

John 17:26  

I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

. He is the exact representation of my being

Hebrews 1:3  

The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

. He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you

Romans 8:31  

What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

. And to tell you that I am not counting your sins

2 Corinthians 5:18-19  

18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment