About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Questions comes to us from the Bible


Questions in Matthew

Where is that is born King of the Jews?

Matthew 2:2  

And asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him.”

Who has warned you to flee from wrath to come?

Matthew 3:7  

But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?

Questions in Mark

What have we to do with Jesus?

Mark 1:24  

“What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!”

Questions in Luke

Whereby shall I know this?

Luke 1:18  

Zechariah asked the angel, “How can I be sure of this? I am an old man and my wife is well along in years.”

How shall this be seeing I know not a man?

Luke 1:34  

“How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”

Questions in John

Who are you?

John 1:19  

Now this was John's testimony when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was.

What then?

John 1:21  

They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment