About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Savior


Forgot God their Savior

Psalms 106:21  

They forgot the God who saved them, who had done great things in Egypt,

He will send them a Savior

Isaiah 19:20  

It will be a sign and witness to the LORD Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them.

Of Israel your Savior

Isaiah 43:3  

For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead.

Me, a just God and a Savior

Isaiah 45:21  

Declare what is to be, present it— let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.

I the LORD, am your Savior

Isaiah 60:16  

You will drink the milk of nations and be nursed at royal breasts. Then you will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

So He became their Savior

Isaiah 63:8  

He said, “Surely they are my people, sons who will not be false to me”; and so he became their Savior.

For there is no Savior

Hosea 13:4  

“But I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me.

Rejoice in God my Savior

Luke 1:47  

And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,

The city of David a Savior

Luke 2:11

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.

The Christ, the Savior

John 4:42  

They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment