About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. – Part 5


Isaiah 60:20  

Your sun will never set again, and your moon will wane no more; the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your days of sorrow will end.

Jeremiah 13:16  

Give glory to the LORD your God before he brings the darkness, before your feet stumble on the darkening hills. You hope for light, but he will turn it to thick darkness and change it to deep gloom.

Lamentations 3:2  

He has driven me away and made me walk in darkness rather than light;

Daniel 2:22  

He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.

Micah 7:8  

Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.

Micah 7:9  

Because I have sinned against him, I will bear the LORD's wrath, until he pleads my case and establishes my right. He will bring me out into the light; I will see his righteousness.

Matthew 4:16  

The people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.”

Matthew 5:1-16  

14 “You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.

15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.

16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

Matthew 6:22-23  

22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.

23 But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment