About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, August 27, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 17

The Hollow of His Hand / Fear Not
 
Isaiah 40:12
Who has measured the waters  in the hollow of his hand,
 or with the breadth of his hand marked off the heavens?
 Who has held the dust of the earth in a basket,
 or weighed the mountains on the scales
 and the hills in a balance?

I will strengthen you / I will help you
 
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear,  for I am with you;
 do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
 I will strengthen  you and help  you;
 I will uphold you  with my righteous right hand.

You are Mine

Isaiah 43:1
But now, this is what the Lord says—
 he who created  you, Jacob,
 he who formed  you, Israel:
 “Do not fear, for I have redeemed  you;
 I have summoned you by name;  you are mine.

I will be with you / Free from the Blood / Free from the Fire

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters,
 I will be with you;
 and when you pass through the rivers,
 they will not sweep over you.
 When you walk through the fire,
 you will not be burned;
 the flames will not set you ablaze.

[Message No: 6487]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment