About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 18

I will carry You
Isaiah 46:4
Even to your old age and gray hairs
 I am he,  I am he who will sustain you.
 I have made you and I will carry you;
 I will sustain  you and I will rescue you.

In the face of the Future
Isaiah 46:10
I make known the end from the beginning,
 from ancient times,  what is still to come.
 I say, ‘My purpose will stand,
 and I will do all that I please.’

The furnace of Affliction
Isaiah 48:10
See, I have refined  you, though not as silver;
 I have tested  you in the furnace  of affliction.

I will not forget You
Isaiah 49:15
“Can a woman forget her nursing child,
 And not have compassion on the son of her womb?
 Surely they may forget,
 Yet I will not forget you.

Continually before Me
Isaiah 49:16
See, I have engraved  you on the palms of my hands;
 your walls  are ever before me.

Taught by the Lord
Isaiah 54:13
All your children will be taught by the Lord,
 and great will be their peace.

In His love and Pity
Isaiah 63:9
In all their distress he too was distressed,
 and the angel  of his presence  saved them.
 In his love and mercy he redeemed  them;
 he lifted them up and carried  them
 all the days of old.

[Message No: 6490]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment