About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Prayer for of hunger for God - 1

Psalm 42:1-2

As the deer pants for the water brooks,
 So pants my soul for You, O God.
  My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
 When shall I come and appear before God?

Psalm 61:1-5

Hear my cry, O God;
 Attend to my prayer.
  From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
 When my heart is overwhelmed;
 Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
  For You have been a shelter for me,
 A strong tower from the enemy.
  I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
 I will trust in the shelter of Your wings.
 Selah
  For You, O God, have heard my vows;
 You have given me the heritage of those who fear Your name.
Psalm 84:1-2
How lovely is Your tabernacle,
 O Lord of hosts!
  My soul longs, yes, even faints
 For the courts of the Lord;
 My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.

Psalm 123:1-2

Unto You I lift up my eyes,
 O You who dwell in the heavens.
  Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters,
 As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress,
 So our eyes look to the Lord our God,
 Until He has mercy on us.

Psalm 130:5-6

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
 And in His word I do hope.
  My soul waits for the Lord
 More than those who watch for the morning—
 Yes, more than those who watch for the morning.

[Message No: 6482]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment