About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, August 3, 2018

Following the Lord

+ How to Follow:

John 12:26

Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be.  My Father will honor the one who serves me.

Matthew 4:19

Come, follow me,”  Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”   At once they left their nets and followed him.

Matthew 16:24

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

1 Corinthians 11:1

 Follow my example,  as I follow the example of Christ.

+ When to Follow:

Luke 22:54

Then seizing him, they led him away and took him into the house of the high priest.  Peter followed at a distance.

Numbers 14:24

But because my servant Caleb  has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly,  I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.

+ Result of Following:

John 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am  the light of the world.  Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Luke 18:28-30

Peter said to him, “We have left all we had to follow you!”

    “Truly I tell you,” Jesus said to them, “no one who has left home or wife or brothers or sisters or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God   will fail to receive many times as much in this age, and in the age to come  eternal life.”

[Message No: 6443]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment