About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Give Me This Water

John 4:15

The woman said to Him, “Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come here to draw.”

1] The acknowledgement of her personal thirst
2] The belief that Jesus possessed water for eternal life
3] The willingness to drink from the healing stream

The Christian Soldier

What should we put on?

Ephesians 6:11

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
From where did Satan fall?

Luke 10:18

And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Were some angels cast out with him?

2 Peter 2:4-6

For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly;

Thoughts 

"The whole being of any Christian is Faith and Love... Faith brings the man to God, love brings him to men." - Martin Luther

"Remember, a small light will do a great deal when it is in a very dark place. Put one little tallow candle in the middle of a large hall, and it will give a good deal of light." - Dwight L. Moody

Prayer 

. Holy God, I confess that I get discouraged enduring hardships. I sometimes wonder where you are and why you have forgotten me. Deep in my heart, dear Father, I know you are there. But sometimes, O God, it is difficult to keep my faith burning brightly when I don't hear your voice or see you face to face. Please strengthen my heart with your Holy Spirit and help me "see" you in a fresh way so that I will open myself to you and be tuned more perfectly for your service. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

[Message No: 6440]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment