About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, August 3, 2018

Prayer and Worship – 3

[Use Scriptures in your Prayers]

Psalm 73:23-25

Yet I am always with you;
 you hold me by my right hand.
    You guide  me with your counsel,
 and afterward you will take me into glory.
    Whom have I in heaven but you?
 And earth has nothing I desire besides you.

Psalm 103:1

Praise the Lord,  my soul;
 all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Psalm 103:5
who satisfies  your desires with good things
 so that your youth is renewed  like the eagle’s.

Psalm 103:20-22

Praise the Lord,  you his angels,
 you mighty ones  who do his bidding,
 who obey his word.
    Praise the Lord, all his heavenly hosts,
 you his servants  who do his will.
    Praise the Lord, all his works
 everywhere in his dominion.
 Praise the Lord, my soul.

Psalm 139:17-18

But from everlasting to everlasting
 the Lord’s love is with those who fear him,
 and his righteousness with their children’s children —
    with those who keep his covenant
 and remember  to obey his precepts.

[Message No: 6442]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment