About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Prayer and Worship – 2

[Use Scriptures in your Prayers]

Psalm 36:5-9

Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens,
 your faithfulness  to the skies.
    Your righteousness  is like the highest mountains,
 your justice like the great deep.
 You, Lord, preserve both people and animals.
    How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!
 People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
    They feast on the abundance of your house;
 you give them drink from your river  of delights.
    For with you is the fountain of life;
 in your light  we see light.

Psalm 40:5

Many, Lord my God,
 are the wonders  you have done,
 the things you planned for us.
 None can compare  with you;
 were I to speak and tell of your deeds,
 they would be too many  to declare.

Psalm 71:14-19

As for me, I will always have hope;
 I will praise you more and more.
    My mouth will tell  of your righteous deeds,
 of your saving acts all day long—
 though I know not how to relate them all.
    I will come and proclaim your mighty acts,  Sovereign Lord;
 I will proclaim your righteous deeds, yours alone.
    Since my youth, God, you have taught  me,
 and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.
    Even when I am old and gray,
 do not forsake me, my God,
 till I declare your power  to the next generation,
 your mighty acts to all who are to come.
    Your righteousness, God, reaches to the heavens,
 you who have done great things.
 Who is like you, God?

[Message No: 6439]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment