About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Three Looks

1] Inward look of Examination – “Look to yourselves”

2 John 8

Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.

2] Up word look of Expectancy -  “I will direct my prayer unto Thee, and will look up”

Psalm 5:3

My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord;
 In the morning I will direct it to You,
 And I will look up.

3] Outward look of Exercise – “Look on the fields”

John 4:35

Do you not say, “There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!

John 17:4

“I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do.”
One of the most amazing things that Jesus ever said, he said to his Father in heaven: "I have completed the work you gave me to do..." In fact, when he breathed his last, he said; "It is finished." Let's live with the glory of God our highest priority!

This is our purpose as God's children (cf. Eph. 1:6; Eph. 1:12; Eph. 1:14; 1 Pet. 2:9-10). The more we live by Kingdom priority (Matt. 6:33), the more we can rest assured that we can finish our lives with a line similar to Jesus!

Thoughts 

"Many times disillusionment comes simply because our circumstances don't fit our concept of who God is and how He works." - Mark Wiley

"If God led you to it, He will lead you through it." - Author Unknown

[Message No: 6456]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment