About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Prayer for Revival - 1

Psalm 85:6-7

Will You not revive us again,
 That Your people may rejoice in You?
  Show us Your mercy, Lord,
 And grant us Your salvation.

Isaiah 43:18-19

Do not remember the former things,
 Nor consider the things of old.
  Behold, I will do a new thing,
 Now it shall spring forth;
 Shall you not know it?
 I will even make a road in the wilderness
 And rivers in the desert.

Isaiah 44:2-3

Thus says the Lord who made you
 And formed you from the womb, who will help you:
 ‘Fear not, O Jacob My servant;
 And you, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.
  For I will pour water on him who is thirsty,
 And floods on the dry ground;
 I will pour My Spirit on your descendants,
 And My blessing on your offspring;

Isaiah 51:9

Awake, awake, put on strength,
 O arm of the Lord!
 Awake as in the ancient days,
 In the generations of old.
 Are You not the arm that cut Rahab apart,
 And wounded the serpent?

[Message No: 6465]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment