About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, August 27, 2018

Prayer for of hunger for God - 2

Psalm 143:5-8

I remember the days of old;
 I meditate on all Your works;
 I muse on the work of Your hands.
  I spread out my hands to You;
 My soul longs for You like a thirsty land.
  Answer me speedily, O Lord;
 My spirit fails!
 Do not hide Your face from me,
 Lest I be like those who go down into the pit.
  Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
 For in You do I trust;
 Cause me to know the way in which I should walk,
 For I lift up my soul to You.

Psalm 63:1-8

O God, You are my God;
 Early will I seek You;
 My soul thirsts for You;
 My flesh longs for You
 In a dry and thirsty land
 Where there is no water.
  So I have looked for You in the sanctuary,
 To see Your power and Your glory.
  Because Your loving kindness is better than life,
 My lips shall praise You.
  Thus I will bless You while I live;
 I will lift up my hands in Your name.
  My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
 And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.
  When I remember You on my bed,
 I meditate on You in the night watches.
  Because You have been my help,
 Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.
  My soul follows close behind You;
 Your right hand upholds me.

[Message No: 6486]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment