About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Because

John 16:16-17

“In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.”

17 Some of his disciples said to one another, “What does he mean by saying, ‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me,’ and ‘Because I am going to the Father’?”

Because I live ye shall live

John 14:19

Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.

Because ye ask not…ask a miss

James 4:2-3

2 You want something but don't get it. You kill and covet, but you cannot have what you want. You quarrel and fight. You do not have, because you do not ask God.

3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

Because your sins are forgiven

1 John 2:12

I write to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name.

Because you have known Him

1 John 2:13-14

13 I write to you, fathers, because you have known him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, dear children, because you have known the Father.

14 I write to you, fathers, because you have known him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God lives in you, and you have overcome the evil one.

Because you know the truth

1 John 2:21

I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth.

Contd.,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment