About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ezekiel

26th book of the Bible. 48 Chapters. 1,273 Verses. 39,407 Words and 310 Verses of history.        
                                                                                                                                
Messages from God:

Ezekiel 34:7

“‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the LORD:

Ezekiel 34:11

“‘For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them.

Ezekiel 34:20

“‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says to them: See, I myself will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep.

Ezekiel 35:1

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 35:6

therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will give you over to bloodshed and it will pursue you. Since you did not hate bloodshed, bloodshed will pursue you.

Ezekiel 35:11

Therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will treat you in accordance with the anger and jealousy you showed in your hatred of them and I will make myself known among them when I judge you.

Ezekiel 36:1

“Son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel and say, ‘O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LORD.

Ezekiel 36:3

Therefore prophesy and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because they ravaged and hounded you from every side so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations and the object of people's malicious talk and slander,


Ezekiel 36:5-7

5 this is what the Sovereign LORD says: In my burning zeal I have spoken against the rest of the nations, and against all Edom, for with glee and with malice in their hearts they made my land their own possession so that they might plunder its pastureland.’

6 Therefore prophesy concerning the land of Israel and say to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I speak in my jealous wrath because you have suffered the scorn of the nations.

7 Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I swear with uplifted hand that the nations around you will also suffer scorn.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment