About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Good

Good Work

Nehemiah 2:18

I also told them about the gracious hand of my God upon me and what the king had said to me. They replied, “Let us start rebuilding.” So they began this good work.

2 Timothy 2:21

If a man cleanses himself from the latter, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

Good Deeds

Nehemiah 6:19

Moreover, they kept reporting to me his good deeds and then telling him what I said. And Tobiah sent letters to intimidate me.

Nehemiah 13:14

Remember me for this, O my God, and do not blot out what I have so faithfully done for the house of my God and its services.

Good Statutes and Commandments

Nehemiah 9:13

“You came down on Mount Sinai; you spoke to them from heaven. You gave them regulations and laws that are just and right, and decrees and commands that are good.

Good Spirit

Nehemiah 9:20

You gave your good Spirit to instruct them. You did not withhold your manna from their mouths, and you gave them water for their thirst.

Psalms 143:10

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

Good Ointments

Song of Songs 1:3

Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume poured out. No wonder the maidens love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment