About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Die

Die death of righteous

Numbers 23:10

Who can count the dust of Jacob or number the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and may my end be like theirs!”

If man die, shall he live again

Job 14:14

If a man dies, will he live again? All the days of my hard service I will wait for my renewal to come.

Die without wisdom

Job 4:21

Are not the cords of their tent pulled up, so that they die without wisdom?’

Die without knowledge

Job 36:12

But if they do not listen, they will perish by the sword and die without knowledge.

Tomorrow we die

Isaiah 22:13

But see, there is joy and revelry, slaughtering of cattle and killing of sheep, eating of meat and drinking of wine! “Let us eat and drink,” you say, “for tomorrow we die!”

1 Corinthians 15:32

If I fought wild beasts in Ephesus for merely human reasons, what have I gained? If the dead are not raised, “Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die.”

Die in your sins

John 8:21-24

21 Once more Jesus said to them, “I am going away, and you will look for me, and you will die in your sin. Where I go, you cannot come.”

22 This made the Jews ask, “Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, ‘Where I go, you cannot come’?”

23 But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment