About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Prayed - Examples - People Praying



Abraham

Genesis 20:17

Then Abraham prayed to God, and God healed Abimelech, his wife and his slave girls so they could have children again,

Moses

Numbers 11:2

When the people cried out to Moses, he prayed to the LORD and the fire died down.

Numbers 21:7

The people came to Moses and said, “We sinned when we spoke against the LORD and against you. Pray that the LORD will take the snakes away from us.” So Moses prayed for the people.

Deuteronomy 9:20

And the LORD was angry enough with Aaron to destroy him, but at that time I prayed for Aaron too.

Deuteronomy 9:26

I prayed to the LORD and said, “O Sovereign LORD, do not destroy your people, your own inheritance that you redeemed by your great power and brought out of Egypt with a mighty hand.

Hannah

1 Samuel 1:10
In bitterness of soul Hannah wept much and prayed to the LORD.

1 Samuel 1:27

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

1 Samuel 2:1

Then Hannah prayed and said: “My heart rejoices in the LORD; in the LORD my horn is lifted high. My mouth boasts over my enemies, for I delight in your deliverance.

Samuel

1 Samuel 8:6

But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment