About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pleasant

Pleasant field

Isaiah 32:12

Beat your breasts for the pleasant fields, for the fruitful vines

Pleasant stones

Isaiah 54:12

I will make your battlements of rubies, your gates of sparkling jewels, and all your walls of precious stones.

Pleasant things

Isaiah 64:11

Our holy and glorious temple, where our fathers praised you, has been burned with fire, and all that we treasured lies in ruins.

Lamentations 1:7

In the days of her affliction and wandering Jerusalem remembers all the treasures that were hers in days of old. When her people fell into enemy hands, there was no one to help her. Her enemies looked at her and laughed at her destruction.

Lamentations 1:10-11

10 The enemy laid hands on all her treasures; she saw pagan nations enter her sanctuary— those you had forbidden to enter your assembly.

11 All her people groan as they search for bread; they barter their treasures for food to keep themselves alive. “Look, O LORD, and consider, for I am despised.”

Pleasant land

Jeremiah 3:19

“I myself said, “‘How gladly would I treat you like sons and give you a desirable land, the most beautiful inheritance of any nation.’ I thought you would call me ‘Father’ and not turn away from following me.

Daniel 8:9

Out of one of them came another horn, which started small but grew in power to the south and to the east and toward the Beautiful Land.

Zechariah 7:14

‘I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations, where they were strangers. The land was left so desolate behind them that no one could come or go. This is how they made the pleasant land desolate.’”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment