About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sexual Abuse - 1

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Matthew 18:6

But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Matthew 25:40

“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’

Matthew 25:45

“He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

Psalms 82:3

Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.

Habakkuk 1:3

Why do you make me look at injustice? Why do you tolerate wrong? Destruction and violence are before me; there is strife, and conflict abounds.

Genesis 6:11

Now the earth was corrupt in God's sight and was full of violence.

Matthew 11:28

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Psalms 72:4

He will defend the afflicted among the people and save the children of the needy; he will crush the oppressor.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment