About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Faith Quotes

Faith Quotes

 * “I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe.” - Smith Wigglesworth

* Faith comes alive when the Word read from the page becomes the Word heard in your heart. - Rex Rouis

* “Faith is believing that God is going to take you places before you even get there. - Matthew Barnett

Teachings of Christ

Ability

Matthew 25:14-15 

14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his property to them.

15 To one he gave five talents of money, to another two talents, and to another one talent, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey.

Evangelism

~ “If pastors want the worship services over which they preside to reach out to non-members, the most important thing they can do is nourish their own spiritual life.” – Marva J. Dawn

~ We are persuaded then that Christianity is, in its very nature, an outgoing religion, that the good news is meant to be promulgated, and that the church is not a museum in which a certain religious tradition is preserved, but a mission with a message for everyone within reach.” – David H.C. Read

Smile:

~ As you're rushing through life, take time to stop a moment, look into people's eyes, say something kind, and try to make them laugh! … Barbara Johnson

~ Each dawn holds a new hope for a new plan, making the start of each day the start of a new life…Gina Blair

Thoughts:

~ We can all humbly say in the sincerity of faith, "I am loved; I am called; I am secure." … Franklin Graham

~ Joy untouched by thankfulness is always suspect…Theodor Haecker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment