About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Don’t commit sin - 6

Psalms 32:2

Blessed is the man whose sin the LORD does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit.

Job 10:14

If I sinned, you would be watching me and would not let my offense go unpunished.

1 John 2:1

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

Isaiah 29:15

Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the LORD, who do their work in darkness and think, “Who sees us? Who will know?”

Job 22:5

Is not your wickedness great? Are not your sins endless?

2 Peter 2:22

Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.”

James 2:10

For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Romans 7:15

I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

John 20:23

If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”

Matthew 12:32

Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Psalms 119:113

I hate double-minded men, but I love your law.

Psalms 32:5

Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD”— and you forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah

1 John 3:15

Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

Contd.,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment