About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Gave - 2

Gave favor

Genesis 39:21

The LORD was with him; he showed him kindness and granted him favor in the eyes of the prison warden.

Acts 7:10

And rescued him from all his troubles. He gave Joseph wisdom and enabled him to gain the goodwill of Pharaoh King of Egypt; so he made him ruler over Egypt and all his palace.

Gave charge

Genesis 28:6

Now Esau learned that Isaac had blessed Jacob and had sent him to Paddan Aram to take a wife from there, and that when he blessed him he commanded him, “Do not marry a Canaanite woman,”

Exodus 6:13

Now the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron about the Israelites and Pharaoh king of Egypt, and he commanded them to bring the Israelites out of Egypt.

Gave Israel a Savior

2 Kings 13:5

The LORD provided a deliverer for Israel, and they escaped from the power of Aram. So the Israelites lived in their own homes as they had before.

Gave Job twice as much

Job 42:10

After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD made him prosperous again and gave him twice as much as he had before.

Gave His Word: great was the

Psalms 68:11

The Lord announced the word, and great was the company of those who proclaimed it:

Gave Me all for My meat

Psalms 69:21

They put gall in my food and gave me vinegar for my thirst.

Gave My back to the smiters

Isaiah 50:6

I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment