About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Bible verses

That will bring comfort in times of grief and sadness. 

Psalms 34:18  

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalms 37:39  

The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble.

Psalms 46:1-2 

1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,

Psalms 48:14  

For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

Psalms 55:22  

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

Psalms 71:20-21 

20 Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.

21 You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.

Psalms 73:26  

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalms 138:7  

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me.

Proverbs 14:32  

When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down, but even in death the righteous have a refuge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment