About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Honor

I will deliver and honor him

Psalms 91:15

He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

These honors have all the saints

Psalms 149:9

To carry out the sentence written against them. This is the glory of all his saints. Praise the LORD.

Honor the Lord with substance

Proverbs 3:9

Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops;

Before honor is humility

Proverbs 15:33

The fear of the LORD teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor.

Proverbs 18:22

He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.

Prophet is not without honor

Matthew 13:57

And they took offense at him. But Jesus said to them, “Only in his hometown and in his own house is a prophet without honor.”

All men honor the Son

John 5:23

That all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

Him will my Father in heaven

John 12:26

Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

In honor preferring one another

Romans 12:10

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

His vessel in honor

1 Thessalonians 4:4

That each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable,
Counted worthy of double honor

1 Timothy 5:17

The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching.

Vessel unto honor

2 Timothy 2:21

If a man cleanses himself from the latter, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and   prepared to do any good work.

Contd.,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment