About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Because

Because of your unbelief

Matthew 17:20

He replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Mark 6:6

And he was amazed at their lack of faith. Then Jesus went around teaching from village to village.

Hebrews 3:1

Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess.

Hebrews 3:9

where your fathers tested and tried me and for forty years saw what I did.

Hebrews 4:6

It still remains that some will enter that rest, and those who formerly had the gospel preached to them did not go in, because of their disobedience.

Because He knew all men

John 2:24

But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all men.

Because I tell you the truth

John 8:45

Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

Because I lay down My life

John 10:17

The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again.

Because I go to My Father

John 14:12

I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

John 16:10

In regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment