About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kinds of Trees

Fir

1 Kings 6:34

He also made two pine doors, each having two leaves that turned in sockets.

2 Chronicles 3:5

He paneled the main hall with pine and covered it with fine gold and decorated it with palm tree and chain designs.

Juniper

1 Kings 19:4

While he himself went a day's journey into the desert. He came to a broom tree, sat down under it and prayed that he might die. “I have had enough, LORD,” he said. “Take my life; I am no better than my ancestors.”

Bay

Psalms 37:35

I have seen a wicked and ruthless man flourishing like a green tree in its native soil,

Almond

Ecclesiastes 12:5

When men are afraid of heights and of dangers in the streets; when the almond tree blossoms and the grasshopper drags himself along and desire no longer is stirred. Then man goes to his eternal home and mourners go about the streets.

Jeremiah 1:11

The word of the LORD came to me: “What do you see, Jeremiah?” “I see the branch of an almond tree,” I replied.

Oak

Isaiah 6:13

And though a tenth remains in the land, it will again be laid waste. But as the terebinth and oak leave stumps when they are cut down, so the holy seed will be the stump in the land.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment