About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Eternal Things

Abraham’s covenant

Genesis 17:7  

I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.

1 Chronicles 16:16-17  

16 the covenant he made with Abraham, the oath he swore to Isaac.

17 He confirmed it to Jacob as a decree, to Israel as an everlasting covenant:

Davidic covenant

2 Samuel 23:5  

“Is not my house right with God? Has he not made with me an everlasting covenant, arranged and secured in every part? Will he not bring to fruition my salvation and grant me my every desire?

New covenant

Isaiah 55:3  

Give ear and come to me; hear me that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.

Isaiah 59:21  

“As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the LORD. “My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever,” says the LORD.

Isaiah 61:8  

“For I, the LORD, love justice; I hate robbery and iniquity. In my faithfulness I will reward them and make an everlasting covenant with them.

Jeremiah 32:40  

I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me.

Ezekiel 37:26  

I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever.

Hebrews 13:20  

May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment