About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Action

Action

 “Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.” – John 3:18

"Talk is cheap." "Actions speak louder than words." Let's show our love for our family, our friends, and brothers and sisters in Christ by the way we live and what we do for each other.

Change my heart oh God
Change my heart oh God
Make it ever true
Change my heart oh God
May I be like You

Change my heart oh God
Make it ever true
Change my heart oh God
May I be like You

You are the potter
I am the clay
Mold me and make me
This is what I pray

Change my heart oh God
Make it ever true
Change my heart oh God
May I be like You

Thought

"Do not pray for easy lives; pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers; pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you yourself shall be a miracle. Every day you shall wonder at yourself, at the richness of life which has come to you by the grace of God." - Phillips Brooks

[Message No: 6440]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment