About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 5

They shall share alike

1 Samuel 30:24

Who will listen to what you say? The share of the man who stayed with the supplies is to be the same as that of him who went down to the battle. All will share alike.

Waiting for Mercy

2 Samuel 7:15

But my love will never be taken away from him,  as I took it away from Saul,  whom I removed from before you

It is Enough

1 Kings 19:4

while he himself went a day’s journey into the wilderness. He came to a broom bush,  sat down under it and prayed that he might die. “I have had enough, Lord,” he said. “Take my life;  I am no better than my ancestors.”

A still small Voice

1 Kings 19:12

After the earthquake came a fire,  but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper.

He made the iron Float

2 Kings 6:6

The man of God asked, “Where did it fall?” When he showed him the place, Elisha cut a stick and threw  it there, and made the iron float.

Chariots of Fire


2 Kings 6:17

And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots  of fire all around Elisha.

Bless me Indeed

1 Chronicles 4:10

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.

[Message No: 6365]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment