About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Seven Kingdoms and Kingdom of God

. Kingdom of Heaven

Matthew 3:2

saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven  has come near.

. Kingdom of Durability

Daniel 6:26

“I issue a decree that in every part of my kingdom people must fear and reverence  the God of Daniel.
   “For he is the living God

 and he endures forever;

 his kingdom will not be destroyed,

 his dominion will never end.

. Kingdom of His Dear Son

Colossians 1:13

For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

. Kingdom of the Father

Matthew 13:43

Then the righteous will shine like the sun  in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

A Sinner’s Perfect Plea

Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings  until the disaster has passed. – Psalm 57:1

A sinner’s perfect plea is based on:

. The awareness of one’s one sins

. A repentant spirit for one’s transgressions

. The assurance that God is merciful

[Message No: 6348]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment