About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 7

The Banquet

Esther 5:4

“If it pleases the king,” replied Esther, “let the king, together with Haman, come today to a banquet I have prepared for him.”

The Lord Gave & The Lord has taken Away

Job 1:21

and said:

  “Naked I came from my mother’s womb,

 and naked I will depart.

 The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away;

 may the name of the Lord be praised.”

Accepting Adversity

Job 2:10

He replied, “You are talking like a foolish woman. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?”
 In all this, Job did not sin in what he said.

In six troubles

Job 5:19

From six calamities he will rescue  you;

 in seven no harm will touch you.

Yet will I trust Him

Job 13:15

Though he slay me, yet will I hope  in him;

 I will surely defend my ways to his face.

I shall see God

Job 19:26

And after my skin has been destroyed,

 yet in my flesh I will see God;

Prayer 

. Lord, You picked Moses to do something he didn't really want to do, and he claimed to be an unskilled speaker. But Acts 7:22 reveals that Moses was a powerful speaker, so now we know that was a lie. Forgive me, Lord, when I try to lie to You and reject a task that You have put on me. Grant me the courage to move forward even though I think I'm not qualified. Help me to accept every job You assign, and realize that You will provide "on the job training." In Jesus' Name, Amen.

[Message No: 6381]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment