About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, June 29, 2018

Check the Record

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life,  and this life is in his Son. – 1 John 5:11

The record indicates that:

.. We are the recipients of eternal life

.. Eternal life is a gift from God

.. The Son is the bearer of God’s gift

 Prayer

. Lord, You are my hiding place. You are the One I seek. You are the protection I need. I yearn for Your advice, Your guidance, and Your help. Show me which way to turn. Put me right where You want me to be to do the most good. Watch over me as I make this journey. Continue to show me when to turn left, and when to turn right. You are the victory I seek, Lord, so bring me safely home to You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Kingdoms and Kingdom of God

.. Kingdom of the Son of Man – Luke 1:33

and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom  will never end.”

.. Kingdom of Righteousness – Psalm 45:6-7

Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;

 a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.

    You love righteousness  and hate wickedness;

 therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions

 by anointing  you with the oil of joy.

Thoughts 

"A God who let us prove his existence would be an idol." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"The Christian has a great advantage over other men, not by being less fallen than they, nor less doomed to live in a fallen world, but by knowing that he is a fallen man in a fallen world." - C. S. Lewis

[Message No: 6380]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment