About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, June 14, 2018

He Heard My Cry

Psalm 61:1

Hear my cry, O God;

listen to my prayer.

1. Human expressions can be reduced to a cry

2. God is sensitive to our cry

3. God turns our cries into songs of joy.

Daily Things In Christian Life

. Daily Prayer to the Lord – Psalm 86:3

have mercy  on me, Lord, for I call  to you all day long.

. Daily Exhortation of the Lord – Psalm 72:15

Long may he live! May gold from Sheba  be given him.

 May people ever pray for him and bless him all day long.

. Daily Cross to Bear – Luke 9:23

Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.

Methods of Bible Study

- Thematic – This method involves selecting a specific subject for study. Eg: Kingdom of God; Second Coming of Christ etc

- Word – Word study is by selecting  a particular word in the Bible.

Eg: Love, Grace, Holiness etc

Prayer 

. Lord, help me to brag often and loud about Jesus Christ and all You have done for me through Him. Thank You! Salvation comes through Him. Thank You for the acceptance into Your Kingdom that only comes through Christ alone. Thank You for the wisdom I can receive through Christ. Lord, give me more. Thank You for the holiness that comes from being In Christ Jesus. I want Your righteous character to take over my heart and fill my life. I want to overflow with Your holiness. I want to share Your love to those around me because Your Spirit fills me. Dear Lord, I will continue to brag only about You and what You have done! In Jesus' Name, Amen.

[Message No: 6356]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment