About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 1


 Do not be Afraid

Genesis 15:1
 After this, the word of the Lord came to Abram  in a vision:
  “Do not be afraid,  Abram.
 I am your shield,
 your very great reward

Expect trials to Multiply

Genesis 22:1
Sometime later God tested  Abraham. He said to him, “Abraham!”
 “Here I am,”  he replied.

Blessed beyond Measure

Genesis 22:17
I will surely bless you  and make your descendants  as numerous as the stars in the sky  and as the sand on the seashore.  Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies,

The Lord’s Presence

Genesis 28:16
When Jacob awoke from his sleep,  he thought, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I was not aware of it.”

The God of Bethel

Genesis 31:13
I am the God of Bethel,  where you anointed a pillar  and where you made a vow  to me. Now leave this land at once and go back to your native land. ’”

God has made me Forget

Genesis 41:51
Joseph named his firstborn  Manasseh  and said, “It is because God has made me forget all my trouble and all my father’s household.”

All are against Me

Genesis 42:36
Their father Jacob said to them, “You have deprived me of my children. Joseph is no more and Simeon is no more,  and now you want to take Benjamin.  Everything is against me!

[Message No: 6352]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment