About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Uncleanness

{Works of the Flesh}

Matthew 23:27

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people's bones and all uncleanness.

Romans 6:19

I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. For just as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness leading to sanctification.

2 Corinthians 12:21

 I fear that when I come again my God may humble me before you, and I may have to mourn over many of those who sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual immorality, and sensuality that they have practiced.

Ephesians 4:19

They have become callous and have given themselves up to sensuality, greedy to practice every kind of impurity.

Ephesians 5:3

But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints.

Colossians 3:5

 Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

1 Thessalonians 2:3

 For our appeal does not spring from error or impurity or any attempt to deceive,

1 Thessalonians 4:7

For God has not called us for impurity, but in holiness.

Prayer

. Lord, please forgive me for ignoring bad behavior in the past. Remind me that by doing this for money, favors, or acceptance is wrong at all levels. From now on, Lord, please don’t let me ignore evil for any personal gain or group acceptance. Don’t let me endorse falsehood or turn my head to avoid seeing it. Remind me that good people are hurt when I avoid conflict to save face. Lord, help me to love Your truth so much that I’ll do all I can to promote it, obey it, encourage it, and honor it. To Your glory. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

[Message No: 6347]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment