About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 2

In the end, nothing to Fear:

Genesis 49:33

When Jacob had finished giving instructions to his sons, he drew his feet up into the bed, breathed his last and was gathered to his people.

Laid aside for a Time:

Exodus 3:1

Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro  his father-in-law, the priest of Midian,  and he led the flock to the far side of the wilderness and came to Horeb,  the mountain  of God.

I know their Sorrows:

Exodus 3:7

The Lord said, “I have indeed seen  the misery  of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned  about their suffering.

The Lord who heals you:

Exodus 15:26

He said, “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep  all his decrees,  I will not bring on you any of the diseases  I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals  you.”

This is the Bread:

Exodus 16:15

When the Israelites saw it, they said to each other, “What is it?” For they did not know  what it was.
 Moses said to them, “It is the bread  the Lord has given you to eat.

Rest in God’s Presence:

Exodus 33:14

The Lord replied, “My Presence  will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

The Lord your God:

Leviticus 11:44

I am the Lord your God;  consecrate yourselves  and be holy,  because I am holy.  Do not make yourselves unclean by any creature that moves along the ground.

[Message No: 6354]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment