About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Keep - 2

Keep - 2

* Keep the Faith:

2 Timothy 4:7

I have fought the good fight,  I have finished the race,  I have kept the faith.   Now

* Keep Pure:

1 Timothy 5:22

Do not be hasty in the laying on of hands,  and do not share in the sins of others.  Keep yourself pure.

* Keep Yourselves from Idols:

1 John 5:21

Dear children,  keep yourselves from idols.

   * Keep the Body Under:

1 Corinthians 9:27

No, I strike a blow to my body  and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

* Keep the Heart Diligently:

Proverbs 4:23

Above all else, guard  your heart,  for everything you do flows from it.

* Keep from the Paths of Destroyer:

Psalm 17:4

Though people tried to bribe me,  I have kept myself from the ways of the violent  through what your lips have commanded.

Two common reasons

Proverbs 22:26-27

Do not be one who shakes hands in pledge

or puts up security for debts;

if you lack the means to pay,

your very bed will be snatched from under you.

[Message No: 6377]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment