About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 10

No Understanding

Psalm 32:9

Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you.

The Lord heard Him

Psalm 34:6

This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles.

A broken Heart

Psalm 34:18

The Lord is close  to the broken-hearted  and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

The Lord Delivers

Psalm 34:19

The righteous person may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all;

How Precious

Psalm 36:7

How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.

Do not forsake Me

Psalm 38:21

Lord, do not forsake me; do not be far  from me, my God.

His bed of Illness

Psalm 41:3

The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.

Lord, be Merciful

Psalm 41:4

I said, “Have mercy  on me, Lord; heal  me, for I have sinned  against you.”
Why are you cast Down? / Why are you Disquieted? / I shall yet praise Him

Psalm 42:5

Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed  within me? Put your hope in God,  for I will yet praise  him, my Savior  and my God.

[Message No: 6394]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment